RightBuildUK Limited is committed to leading the building industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote raw materials (i.e. bricks, wood etc) that minimise the environmental impact of both construction and landscaping and commercial projects.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
RightBuildUk Limited accepts responsibility for the harmful effects its operations have on both the local and global environment and is committed to reducing them
RightBuildUk Limited will measure its impact on the environment and set targets for ongoing improvement.
Our Company will comply with all relevant environmental legislation.
Our Company will implement a training program for its staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company’s performance.
RightBuildUk Limited will encourage the adoption of similar principles by its suppliers.